Monday, April 28, 2014

Halfway.

a Sophomore Gateway. 
a test of your dedication and strength in the music department.
to ensure that the students are learning what they need to be. 
to help students know what they have to look forward to in the music world. 
causing me grief for two years now. 
the gateway is done two years into the music degree and there are several requirements to pass. 

My Sophomore Gateway was today. 

This was the most stressful thing I have done in school thus far, but I got past it.

I PASSED MY GATEWAY!!!!! 

If you hadn't noticed, I am super excited about this fact! :D

I will now be continuing on next semester as a Junior!! I'm halfway there! In other news, I had the idea to do my Junior Recital with a percussionist. Apparently mixing voice and instrumental in recitals does not happen frequently. I do not believe that a percussionist and a vocalist have ever done it together at SUU, but it's gonna happen! 
I'm so happy that my ideas are working out!

Well it is finals week, so I must go study s'more Math and Form + Analysis. 

I will pass ALL THE FINALS!!!! (i passed the most worrisome one)

OH HAPPY DAY!!!!!!
(Halfway There!)

No comments:

Post a Comment