Tuesday, April 29, 2014

Landed It!

After the excitement of yesterday I got down to business studying for my other finals until I received a phone call. I just found out that I have a job for the summer!  
Full time, Good pay, and in the morning so I will have plenty of time to spend with my family and friends this summer! 
I'm very excited about this job. The store is holding the opening for me until I can go in on Monday to sign paperwork and do a drug test and then I am clear to work all summer! 

Also I have decided that in some of my free time after I get a new laptop I will be recording some things and doing some shameless self promoting! It's gonna be fun to sing simply for my own enjoyment and not for a grade!  
This summer is gonna be GREAT!

Oh happy day!

No comments:

Post a Comment